Louis L. Biro Law Library
The library offers video tutorials on legal research and on the use of specific databases. The tutorials include tips and updates on current trends in legal research. For additional information or research related questions, visit the Reference Services page.
- Citing Illinois Cases (New 2012 Citation Rules)
- Free Internet Legal Research
- Researching Federal Legislative History Using Proquest Legislative Insight
- Part I: Researching Federal Regulations with U.S. Government Agency Websites
- Part II: Researching Federal Regulations with FDSys
- Part III: Researching Federal Regulations with eCFR
- Using the Foreign Law Guide and Worldcat
- Researching Treaties with HeinOnline's United Nations Law Collection
Article Databases: The databases and resources listed on this page are your gateway to articles from law reviews and other sources, including some journals from disciplines outside of law. Visit the Full List of Article Databases.
Library Specialty Databases: The library provides access to dozens of databases and other specialty resources. Visit the Full List of Specialty Databases.