Catch up on last week’s Supreme Court-heavy happenings:
- Get a warrant to search cell phones (SCOTUSblog)
- A 35 foot buffer zone around abortion clinics violates the First Amendment (SCOTUSblog)
- Aereo runs afoul of the Copyright Act’s Transmit Clause (SCOTUSblog)
- President Obama’s recess appointments aren’t valid (SCOTUSblog)
- And two reflections on the Supreme Court’s surprising level of unanimity this term (NYTimes, The Atlantic)
- And in case you’re looking for it (even though it’s from today), here’s the birth control mandate opinion. I won’t bury the lede: the mandate violates RFRA when it comes to closely held corporations.